Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit to make the projects as they were designed, or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the September Paper Pumpkin kit "Haunts and Harvest".
These are the original projects:
Here are my alternate projects:
Card front using the negative from the leaf punch out piece. The inside of the card is also shown.
These 2 cards use the leaf images from the kit stamp set using the coordinating colours of the kit.
Thank you for joining us as we share with you the possibilities of Paper Pumpkin. Now hop over to Tricia's blog where you will find another great Paper Pumpkin alternate project idea.
Don't miss the October Paper Pumpkin kit, "Peaceful Christmas".
This glimmering and gleaming kit is your creative kickstart to Christmas cardmaking. With sprinkles of snow, shimmering silver skies, and heartwarming holiday wishes, you will have enough elements and embellishments to create 10 Christmas cards and coordinating envelopes.
Make even more Christmas magic with the stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (#156277) which pairs perfectly with the Peaceful Christmas kit and its components.
Brew a cup of cocoa, snuggle up with a soft blanket, and prepare for a cozy craft night in!
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
With shimmering silver snow, heartwarming holiday wishes, and seasonal shades of ravishing red and gorgeous green, you’ll be supplied with what you need to whip up a sparkling winter scene.
Don't miss out on this kit, sign up before September 10th here
Card 1 Product List
Cards 2 & 3 Product List