Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit to make the projects as they were designed, or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the May Paper Pumpkin kit: "Batter Up".
These are the original projects:
Here are the kit details:
The kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards (3 of each design) with coordinating envelopes.
Cards are 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" with Envelopes 4-1/2" x 5-3/4"
Coordinating colours are Basic White, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Real Red, Smoky Slate and soft Suede.
Comes with the official bubble gum of the MLB - a ballpark favourite! Chew while you craft, side a piece into a card or save it for later.
These are my alternate projects:
The box was made using one of the card bases from the kit. I added some cardstock for the banner, cut one of the baseballs in half, and used the negative from one of the other punch outs for the red rectangle.
Thank you for joining us as we share with you the possibilities of Paper Pumpkin.
Now hop over to Darla's blog where you will find another great Paper Pumpkin alternate project idea!
Expressions In Color
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (US | CA) (item #155459).
Sign up for the June Paper Pumpkin kit here before June 10th!
Both projects are fabulous! Thanks for sharing your creativity.ReplyDelete
oooooooh! Miss Elizabeth! You did a terrific job!! I love them!ReplyDelete
Love the cute box so creative!ReplyDelete
Love the box idea!! Very creative!ReplyDelete
Love this box and that card is so cute!ReplyDelete
Cute little gift bag, nice bright and cheery set.ReplyDelete
Fun projects! Love the bright card!ReplyDelete