Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit to make the projects as they were designed, or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the July Paper Pumpkin kit "The Adventure Begins".
These are the original projects:
Here are the kit details:
Here are my alternate projects:
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colours: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
This card uses the negative that was used in the second card of the kit. I stamped the trees on Basic white using the placement from the negative. Then I stamped 3 more and fussy cut them out. I used a blending brush and some Balmy Blue for the sky!
The supplies that I used (other than the kit supplies) are listed below.
Thank you for joining us as we share with you the possibilities of Paper Pumpkin. Now hop over to Terri's blog where you will find another great Paper Pumpkin alternate project idea.
This month's Paper Pumpkin kit includes supplies to create 9 encouraging cards and coordinating envelopes in an inspiring colour palette, and a specially designed Hope Box!
Collect treats and trinkets that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and keep it for self-inspiration or share it with a friend!
Hope Box....August Paper Pumpkin kit.
Sign up here before August 1oth to receive The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin kit.
- Kit contains supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes and comes in a special box!
- The box is specially designed to turn into a Hope Box—a keepsake box full of cherished items to add hope to your life or in the lives of others.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Here is the supply lists for my alternate cards.
Card 1Product List
Card 2Product List
Oh my goodness great idea for the negative I saved mine I had no vision for them but I knew someone would! Awesome!ReplyDelete
Cute and creative ideas, thanks for hopping with us for The Adventure Begins!ReplyDelete
Love your alternates, especially the Christmas Tree!! Great idea!ReplyDelete
Great cards. Love how you made Christmas Tree.ReplyDelete
Wow hadn't thought of these as Christmas cards! Super cool!!!ReplyDelete
Wonderful cards! Love the use of the negative!ReplyDelete
Awesome cards! I love the how you use the DSP!ReplyDelete