Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit to make the projects as they were designed, or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the November Paper Pumpkin kit "Gifts Galore".
These are the original projects:
I added some coloured tissue paper (red and green) inside the clear bags as it made it easier to wrap a gift and keep it a surprise!
Here is my alternate project:
This is the card front using the stamp set and items from the kit . All I added was some coordinating cardstock, ink and gold pearls. I also added a gold star to the tree!
The products that I used are listed below.
Thank you for joining us as we share with you the possibilities of Paper Pumpkin. Now hop over to Deb's blog where you will find another great Paper Pumpkin alternate project idea.
Don't miss the December Paper Pumpkin kit!
What’s not to “loaf” about a punny joke? It never hurts to have a little laughter, light-heartedness, and humor sprinkled into your schedule. If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit!
The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent!
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
Subscribe here for the November 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between November 11th and December 10th... DON'T MISS IT!
My AlternateProduct List
Elizabeth, love your card! Who doesn't love all those presents under their tree!?ReplyDelete
Such a fun holiday card!!!ReplyDelete
Beautiful alternative card design. So fun and festive for the holidays.ReplyDelete
Fun alternative card! Love the pool party cardstock snowy background!ReplyDelete
What a fun card! Love the added star!!ReplyDelete
Very cute ideas, than you for hopping with us!ReplyDelete