Additional Product List:
Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit to make the projects as they were designed, or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the January Paper Pumpkin kit "Kisses & Hugs".
These are the original projects:
These are the add-on Kisses & Hugs Mini Treat Boxes!
20 Mini treat boxes and 20 Heart tags
Here are my alternate card projects.
For both of these cards I used the items from the kit including the stamp set, ink spot, embellishments and the envelope (the inside of the envelope!). The additional supplies that I used will be listed near the bottom of the post.
Thank you for joining us as we share with you the possibilities of Paper Pumpkin. Now hop over to my friend Deb's blog where you will find another great Paper Pumpkin alternate project idea.
Answer the call of the wild—and your creativity—with the Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit. This playful, party-themed kit includes all the goodies and gear you need to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes in safari-inspired shapes and patterns you’ll go wild for! Make every occasion a celebration with this month’s amusing animals, beautiful botanicals, and celebratory sentiments.
Don’t monkey around and miss this amazing adventure! Unleash your creativity with February’s wildly fun kit.
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is an uplifting one! Make every occasion a celebration with sentiments that say “yay!”, “fantastic!”, and other fun phrases.
- Explore each of our current In Color collections with this colorful kit! Discover designs and paper pieces in Bumblebee (a 2020–2022 In Color), Fresh Freesia (a 2021–2023 In Color), and Soft Succulent (a 2021–2023 In Color).
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Subscribe here for the February 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit between January 11th and February 10th... DON'T MISS IT!
Beautiful cards! I love using the insides of the envelopes! <3 <3ReplyDelete
Wonderful Cards and great use of the envelope lining.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous cards! I love how you used the envelopes.ReplyDelete
Your projects are AMAZING! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Great cards! Love how you used the envelope!ReplyDelete
Beautiful alternative card designs. Love the way you used the envelope.ReplyDelete
Such gorgeous cards! Love the use of dimensionals to really make the hearts stand out! And that envelope inside is perfect!ReplyDelete