Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit to make the projects as they were designed, or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the February Paper Pumpkin kit "Safari Celebrations".
These are the original projects:
Here are my alternate projects:
The first one is a card that I made for my granddaughter who is having a birthday on the 11th of March. She will be turning 9 and loves to craft with me! I used the negative of the leaf cutouts for the card front using the coordinating colours and blending brushes. The card mat is one of the card fronts from the kit. The sentiment is from the stamp set in the kit. I added some coordinating Fresh Freesia ribbon and the embellishments in the kit were coloured with the Rich Razzleberry Blends!
Thank you for joining us as we share with you the possibilities of Paper Pumpkin. Now hop over to my friend Terri's blog where you will find another great Paper Pumpkin alternate project idea.
Don't miss the March Paper Pumpkin kit!
ABOUT THIS MONTH’S KIT
Name: Beyond the Horizon
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
- That’s not all! This kit perfectly coordinates with the New Horizons Suite Collection in our January–June 2022 Mini Catalog Which means even more exclusive elegant watercolor designs curated by our in-house artists just for you!
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pale Papaya
Subscribe here for the March 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit before March 10th!... DON'T MISS IT!
Kit supplies were used for the alternate projects plus some others listed below.
Alternates Product List
Love your stenciling!!ReplyDelete
wow. I love the card and tag. Great stenciling.ReplyDelete
LOL great minds do think alike...love your colors and the tag is adorable!ReplyDelete
Beautiful! Love the stenciling!ReplyDelete
Love the stenciling and the colors! Great ideas!ReplyDelete
Cute card - I love the inside!ReplyDelete
Wow the leaf stencils are really rocking in this kit!ReplyDelete
Using the negatives as a stencil is so fun! Love how yours came together!ReplyDelete