Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
Need unique Christmas packaging to round out your gifting? We’ve got you covered with our exclusive North Pole Sacks add-on (#162416)*
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
*North Pole Sacks Add-On
Item Number: 162416
Item Price: $5.50 CAD
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag size: 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Subscribe to the November Paper Pumpkin Kit between October 11 and November 10th here or use this link:
What an adorable card, I love the Santa in this kit!ReplyDelete
So cute and fun. Love this bright and cheerful Christmas card.ReplyDelete
Excellent incorporation of the Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set too! Terrific card!ReplyDelete
I love your combination of the Santa from the Ho Ho Ho kit and the Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
I love how you used the Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set! SUPER CUTE card!ReplyDelete
Love this alternative and it's great paired with the Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set!ReplyDelete