Product List Card 1
Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit to make the projects as they were designed, or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the May Paper Pumpkin kit "Celebrating In Colour".
These are the original projects:
These are my 2 alternate card projects.
For my first project I used the kit stamp set and stamped the word "HAPPY" in each of the New In Colours. I coloured them with the In Colour Stampin' Blends. Added a greeting from the kit stamp set and narrow strips of In Colour cardstock plus a piece of Tahitian Tide In Colour DSP!
For my second project I used 2 of the negatives that were punched out for the original cards. I added a strip of each of the New In Colours to the back of the larger negative and added some gold splatter and the kit greeting using Gold embossing powder.
The additional supplies used for my alternate cards will be listed below.
Thank you for joining us as we share with you the possibilities of Paper Pumpkin. Now hop over to my friend Deb's blog where you will find another great Paper Pumpkin alternate project idea.
Don't miss the June Paper Pumpkin kit!
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. It’s time to express your love, gratitude, and style with summer’s hottest trends in crafting.
Plus, this month you can purchase additional mini canvas shopping bags for a fun twist on card packaging. Just our way of expanding one of our favorite kits of the season!
Name: Pick of the Crop
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, adhesive, and more!
- The Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for expressing your love, gratitude, and style. With sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch”, “You’re the pick of the crop”, “You are the sweetest,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this photopolymer stamp set for all of your summer projects.
- This kit also includes specialty vellum pieces to add a fresh touch to your cards.
- And you’ll get a Mini Shopping Bag (5-3/8" x 6"; 13.7 x 15.2 cm) which can be used to hold a couple cards for a unique craft element. (Additional bags available to purchase separately.)**
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
**Available for purchase starting 13 June 2022:
Mini Shopping Bags Add-On
Item Number: 161922
Item Price: $18.00 CAD
- You must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase this item.
- Includes 4 mini canvas bags.
- You can fit a couple cards in each bag. Perfect for a fun twist on card packaging!
- Stamp or color on the bags for a personalized touch.
- Mini Shopping Bag size: 5-3/8" x 6" (13.7 x 15.2 cm)
Subscribe here for the June 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit before June 10th!... DON'T MISS IT!
The alternate supplies (in addition to the kit supplies)
Product List Card 2
Great cards. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
I like how you used the negative. Cute ideas.ReplyDelete
Love the Happy in all of the In Colors! It truly is happy! Your use of the negatives is so smart!ReplyDelete
Elizabeth I really like how you use the negatives. I'm so glad I save mines. I will definitely Case this one! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Great ideas, thank you for hopping with us!ReplyDelete
GREAT projects! TFS!! Casing for sure!ReplyDelete