Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes* add-on. You get 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs) and 20 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Good Things Come in Small Packages
This kit includes:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
Finished box size: 3-5/8" x 2-1/2" x 1/2" (9.2 x 6.4 x 1.3 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide
Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on*
Add-on number: 163134
Available starting: 11 November
Price: $13.75 CAD
The add-on includes:
- 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs, and 20 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
- Subscribe to the December Paper Pumpkin Kit between November 11 and December 10th here or use this link:
Extra supplies used for my projects are listed here: