Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
I made this card using the envelope from the kit as my card front with the envelope flap as a focal point.
This is the inside of the card. I used 2 strips from the card envelope that I used on the front of my card.
Introducing the May 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit!
Say hello to mountain landscapes and new In Colors! This month’s kit features nine outdoors-themed cards in our new 2023–2025 In Colors plus exclusive FREE stickers. Want more? Get the cards & envelopes add-on (available 2 May while supplies last) and continue your creative adventure!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Exploring In Color
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
- 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Twine and die-cut accents
- FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm).
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat
Exploring In Color Cards & Envelopes
Available starting 2 May, while supplies last
Price: $10.00 USD | $13.75 CAD
This add-on includes
- 18 cards, 6 each of 3 designs
- 18 coordinating envelopes
- Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat
Fun ideas and thank you for hopping with us!ReplyDelete
A great kit!Delete
So pretty and perfect for Spring. Love how you have used the envelope for your card design.ReplyDelete
Thanks. The envelope gives a different look.Delete
Great idea to use the envelope! Very pretty!ReplyDelete
Very nice! Love how you used the envelope!ReplyDelete
Thanks Debbi! A great kit.Delete
I love your alternate. The envelope card is just too cute.ReplyDelete
Thanks so much.ReplyDelete
So clever to use the envelope like that!ReplyDelete