Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop! The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit to make the projects as they were designed, or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the
February Paper Pumpkin kit: "Bouquet of Hope".
These are the original projects:
• Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
• Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
• Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
• Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
• Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
These are my alternate projects:
This 3 X 3 card was made using the Flower & Field and Oh So Ombre DSP. I stamped onto the Oh So Ombre DSP using the stamp set from the kit. The little hearts are made using the two sizes of leaf stamps from the kit!
This box was covered using the Flower & Field DSP and the sentiment is part of one on the stamps in the kit. I used the die cut flower and black sequin from the kit also.
This is my favourite, a card made using the bouquet stamp from the kit which I coloured with my Stampin' Blends. I used the new Neutrals 6 x 6 package of DSP (#155226) and the new 2020-2022 In Colour DSP pack (#155230)
The product supplies used for these projects will be listed below.
Thank you for joining us as we share with you the possibilites of Paper Pumpkin.
Now hop over to June's blog where you will find another great Paper Pumpkin alternate project idea!
Don't miss the March Paper Pumpkin kit!
What makes March’s kit one-of-a-kind? The spectacular set of four free stencils—and a stamping sponge—that you’ll find inside! Pair this pack of stunning stencils with the kit’s contents to stamp a springtime scene, then store the set to stamp for any season in the future.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Subscribe before March 10th here
3 X 3 CardProduct List
Treat BoxProduct List
Lots of great ideas love the bouquet.ReplyDelete
Beautiful alternative projects. Love the way you created the hearts with the leaf stamp.ReplyDelete
Lovely cards, Elizabeth! Those are leaf stamps? I thought they were tears...lolReplyDelete
Love the way you layered on the card front! So fun!ReplyDelete
Verypretty projects! The box is so pretty & the card is gorgeous!!!ReplyDelete
Elizabeth, these are so pretty! I love how you used the pieces from the kit.ReplyDelete
Super cute projects Elizabeth!ReplyDelete
Lovely projects - that last card is amazing!ReplyDelete